Beverley Callard’s daughter speaks out after I’m A Celebrity star ruled out of show trial | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

Beverley Callard’s daughter speaks out after I’m A Celebrity star ruled out of show trial | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV


Shane Richie was revealed to be taking part in Tuesday evening’s BushTucker Trial Cruel Jewels. I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! hosts Ant McPartlin and Dec Donnelly announced the results of the public vote but explained Beverley Callard had been ruled out of the task.

The 63-year-old admitted she wasn’t a “wuss” after the show producers made the decision.

The small-screen star’s daughter Danielle – who is currently managing her mum’s Instagram account – addressed a fan who quizzed her about the ITV show’s decision.

The person in question asked: “Why is Beverley ruled out for some trials? Sorry if that’s too personal.”

The star’s daughter revealed she was unsure why her mum could not take part in the trial.

READ MORE: Ben Shephard very sad after Tipping Point contestant dies

Taking to Beverley’s Instagram stories, Danielle explained that it was most likely due to medical reasons.

In view of her 49,800 followers, she replied: “It was only yesterday’s trial she has been ruled out of…

“We’re not 100 per cent sure why she was ruled out but I would imagine it was the crawling part of the trial because of hip operation a few months ago.”

The Coronation Street star underwent two hip surgeries earlier this year and has undergone physiotherapy to ensure she could appear on I’m A Celebrity.

Speaking ahead of her stint in Gwrych Castle, Beverley explained: “I had one operation in March, then the great big one on the 20th of July.”

“I told him about it and he said, ‘Beverley, you’ve got no chance,’” she added recalling her doctor’s reaction.

Despite this, she decided to take part in the show and pushed herself to make sure she’d be ready for the show.

“He said I’m a hell of a woman, he said he couldn’t believe it and the hospital wanted to use me as an example,” she told Mirror Online.

Meanwhile, Beverley left her campmates taken aback as revealed her husband Jon McEwan is a “mega s**g”.

The former Coronation Street star made the cheeky confession when talking about how much she snores in the camp.

Beverley said: “He is a mega s**g, that’s what I call him.”

It comes as the castle contestant was once again ruled out of an eating trial during tonight’s episode.

I’m A Celebrity continues tonight on ITV at 9.15pm.


Beverley Callard’s daughter speaks out after I’m A Celebrity star ruled out of show trial | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

About the author: celeb

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *